Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Entry for the Core'dinations Online Crop- Day One Challenge #2

Good Evening Everyone!

As many of my blog readers know I"m in love with Graphic 45's paper. So for the Core'dination Day One Challenge #2 by Kim, I decided to integrate some of the paper into my project. I love how the Core'dination Chocolate Box collection works with all of G45's paper. I used Chocolate Box in Blueberry, Black Cherry and Kiwi to make the banner that runs down the side of the notebook.




The inside is created using Black Cherry and Blueberry too.



 I pushed for a Steampunk kind of feel. Here is the final notebook.



Thanks for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

  1. How cool is this - love the pocket there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo excited you have palyed along and as I said on FB that feather really ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete