Thursday, July 19, 2012

Entry for Core'dination Online Crop-Day 2 Challenge 14 from Kristine

On to the third day of  Core'dination's online crop! Last night I finished up my take on Kristine's sketch for Challenge #14.

Here is the sketch:

 Here is my take on the challenge:




 I decided to use paper from the Black Magic Collection. I used six different colors to complement the pattern paper. I used Protect (around vertical striped paper), Warlock is the 12x12 piece, Wizard (around the word print paper), The Alchemist (behind the eyes), and Magic (behind the dotted paper and sentiment). I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Wild Honey to soften the edges of the pattern papers and on the sentiment.



This Challenge really pushed me to not be afraid of using a large variety of papers. I used 13 different papers total on this one 12x12 page. I'm so proud of myself for [pushing beyond my conservative look on my supplies. Thanks Kristine for your challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment