Friday, July 20, 2012

Entry for the Core'dination Online Crop Color Challenge

Good Evening Everyone!

It's been a busy day! I just got home and it's ten o'clock at night here in New Hampshire. I was at Stamping Memories in Belmont New Hampshire helping set up for the Second Chance with Saving Grace Crop Fundraiser tomorrow. The Crop will be from 11am to 5pm.

This morning I worked on another challenge from the Core'dination Online Crop. Today's project focused on Lydia's color challenge. This is what I came up with:


I cut the flowers out using the George and Basic Shape Cricut Cartridge at three different sizes. The flowers are the two different reds layered together. I layered the two green and used the blue as the rectangle for a sentiment. The white paper in the center of the blue card stock is actually inked using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass.

I also made a portfolio to hold the four note cards and envelopes.





Thanks for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I love the card folder, that. Is a fantastic gift idea!!!

    ReplyDelete