Sunday, July 22, 2012

Entry for Core'dination's Online Crop Challenge #4- Card stock only

Good Morning,

The sun is up and I am working away at my craft table. This morning I finished up my entry for Debbie's Card stock only challenge (#4). Here is a final picture of the layout I created.

The only thing not core'dination paper is the photo and the brads in the center of the flowers.

I cut the Lady and gentleman kissing from the Victorian Romance Cricut cartridge then sanded them for a softer look.


The photo was taken in September of 2011. Jerad, my boyfriend, flew out to New Hampshire from Washington (the state) to be with me. We went to high school together and were great friends. It took a few years, but he told me how much he cared for me. So here we are almost a year later and still together. I really feel loved. I thank the powers that be for letting this relationship have a chance to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment