Sunday, July 22, 2012

Entry for Core'dination Challenge #13 from Cari

Challenge #13 is from Cari. I had a little trouble deciding what to do. I really love using the Black Magic Collection from Core'dination. I decided to use five different sheets to do a card stock only layout using a picture of me playing dress up (Yes even adults like to play dress up).

Here is the final layout:


I scored a line one inch in all the way around the 12x12 piece of Petrificus.





Then using a piece of Freeze I score at one inch intervals than turned the paper on an angle to repeat the scored lines every inch.

I the cut a strip of Protect. I scored every quarter of an inch flipping the paper back and forth. After sanding I cut the strip into a banner shape


The yellow piece is Magic. I scored every half inch on a diaginal.




The butterflies are cut using the Cricut from Wizard. I then used my bone folder to score the outline of the butterfly from the back side of the die cut before sanding.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment