Saturday, July 21, 2012

Entry for the Core'dination Online Crop Challenge #5--Strips

Good Evening Everyone!

Only one day left to the Core'dination Online Crop. I have a lot of work ahead of me. So far I have completed seven of the thirteen original challenges. I'm felling really good about them as this goes along. Now I am working on Debbie's card stock only challenge. My plan is to have that one posted tonight before I go to bed.

Here is my layout:


I used a sheet of paper from the Moulin Rouge Collection by Prima Marketing. I used three sheets of Core'dination Essentials in Celery, Burgundy and Pea Pod for the strips and the photo mount. I folded the strips and antiqued the photo mounts before sanding them.


 I stitched the stripes into place using my sewing machine.

 I used lacy green ribbon around the photo mount and embossed the word "Hope" using bronze embossing powder and my VersaMarker.

Thanks for stopping by my  blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment