Friday, August 29, 2014

Embossed "Happy Halloween" Card

Good Evening Everyone,

Today is the first day of my vacation. This is the first full vacation I've had in years. I really have no plans to go anywhere, but I do have plans to work on many projects.

Today I completed this cards:
The main image is a stamp from Inkadinkado. I stamped the image with VersaMark and embossed in with Midnight Black embossing powder from Stampendous.


I then inked the embossed panel with Iced Spruce and Black Soot Distress Ink. I covered the whole panel with the Iced Spruce and inked the edges with the Black Soot I used the wrap around method to attach a piece of ribbon along the left edge of the image panel. I took a shorter piece and tied a knot.


I stamped the sentiment with Tuxedo Black ink and adhered three red rhinestones.

There is a kit available in my eBay store to create 6 of these cards with envelopes.

Thanks for stopping by.
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment