Sunday, August 17, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #149 Entry

Good Morning Everyone!

It's an over cast day here in New Hampshire. What better weather to create cards? Today I finished my entry for the Freshly Made Sketches #149 Challenge.

You can follow Freshly Made Sketches here.

Here is the sketch for this week's challenge.

Here is my interpretation of the sketch. 


 The image is of cherry blossoms from "Rubber Stampede" I stamped the image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I colored the image using Copic markers (RV000, RV21, E25, E59, YG03) and accented the blossoms with Cotton Candy Stickles. The paper is from Core'dinations and Recollections.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Toni. I love the cherry blossoms colored so beautifully and the stickles adds such a great look. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete