Sunday, March 9, 2014

Entry for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #126

Hello Everyone!

I am so happy that it is finally starting to warm up here in New Hampshire. I think my dogs are very happy too. The other day as I was huddling in my blankets surfing the internet I stumbled upon a new blog to read. Freshly Made Sketches has a variety of fun challenges and sketches to spare my imagination.

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #126:
Here is my entry for this challenge:

The paper used in this card is from American Crafts part of the Bookshelf Collection. The image is from TPC Studio Retro Greetings and colored with Copic maker in Lionet Gold (Y28).

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you stumbled on our challenge! And thanks for joining us with this colorful, get-well card. I live in Massachusetts so I'm happy about the warmer temperatures too. Just not too sure how long it will last!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jen,

      Yes, I just heard on the news of a storm this week with 6-12 inches for us New Englanders. :( I guess that means another craft day. :)
      Have a great week

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card - I really love the leafy paper you've used! I'm on the other side of the world and we're still having a heatwave - I said to my hubby yesterday I'm over the heat and can't wait for winter! Luckily we don't get the snow you guys have had. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete