Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunflowers Already....

Good Afternoon/Evening!

Ok, ok, so I skipped ahead to late Summer with this card. I was inspired by the stamp and some of the new paper I purchased from Michael's. I personally love warm neutrals.

Here is a picture of the finished card. I wanted it to be simple in design due to the amount of color and work in the stamped image.


The stamp is from Stampabilities and is part of the House Mouse Collection. This stamp is called "The Thinker." I used Copic markers to color the image. The skin of Amanda (the mouse) is made up of E000, E00, E02, and R11. Amanda's hair is E31, E33 and E37. The stem of the sunflower is YG23 and YG17. The Sunflower is Y08, Y15, Y26, Y28, and YR23. The center of the sunflower is E25 and N3. The flower pot is E11, E15 and E18.

Thanks for stopping by.
Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment