It's a shivering 8 degrees F here New Hampshire USA. What better way to warm up than with a little love. Today I have a tutorial using the Three Little Words stamp set from Stampin' Up. With Valentine's Day is only 20 days away, I thought I would get a job start on the holiday.
I hope everyone stays warm.
- Dark Pink Cardstock (4 1/4x5 1/2") folded in half at 5 1/2"
- Medium Pink Cardstock (4x5 1/4")
- Pattern Paper (3 3/4x5")
- Light Pink Cardstock (4x5 1/4")
- White Cardstock (3 3/4x5")
- Heart shaped die cuts--mine were cut using the Victorian Romance Cartridge from Provo and cut using the Cricut at 3 1/2"
- Tattered Rose Distress Ink and Inking tool
- 3 Heart shaped brads
- Piercing tool
- Three Little Words stamp set
- Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
- Adhere pattern paper to coordinating sized medium pink cardstock
- Ink and stamp sentiment "Three Little Words" with flower and stamp on white heart
- Distress edges of white heart with Tattered Rose Ink and adhere to red decorative shadow heart
- Color the T and Flower as desired
- Adhere Layered heart to pattern paper
- Using piercing tool poke three holes in pattern paper---1/2" in from right side of card front and 1/4" up from edge of pattern paper---space the three holes 3/8" apart
- Insert brads through holes and secure
- Adhere card front to card base
- Ink sentiment for inside of card and stamp on white cardstock
- Distress edges of white cardstock with Tattered Rose Distress Ink
- Adhere white cardstock to coordinating sized light pink cardstock. Adhere this panel to the inside of the card.