Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Copic Tutorial-"Merry Christmas" Cat Card

Good Morning Blog Land!

I lot of things are in the works for the up coming 25 Days of Christmas. Hopefully life will work with me this time, unlike what happen with the 13 Days of Halloween. I am still going to post the projects from that time frame.

Anyway, here is a card that I have been working on using Copic markers. Copic markers are a great tool for coloring life-like images. The quality of the ink and blend-ability is unmatched. Please check out my other Copic coloring tutorials.

The overall card is very simple. The focus is on the Copic coloring of the image. I used W0, W1, W3, YR31, YR23, Y28, Y15, G05, G17, R46, R00, and the Colorless Bender to color the image.  I used new paper from Bazzill and S.E.I.

Here is a video of the coloring and card assembly.



There is a kit available in my eBay store. Just click the link above.

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment