Saturday, November 24, 2012

Core'dinations Holiday Crop-Leica's Challenge

Good Evening Everyone!

Today is the first day of Core'dination's week long Holiday Online Crop. Here is the link to the Core'dinations website and to the Event page of Facebook

So here is my project for Leica's challenge:


 I used Core'dination's White Wash collection and my Holly Ribbon 5x7" Cuttlebug folder to create the large background on the gift bag (embossed piece measures 5x7" and is mounted on 5.25x7.25".


The Holly is cut using the Winter Woodland cartridge from Cricut at 3.5 inches. I cut this embellishment using the Core'dinations Vintage Collection. The lighter green leaf (Kilt Green) is embossed using the branches folder for the Cuttlebug. The berries (Kisses) are embossed with the Swiss dots folder.



 The sentiment is mounted on a piece of White Wash Barn Siding color side up (3.25x3.25").






Thanks for checking out my creation. I hope you are able to play along by checking out the links above.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that embossed white wash is out of this world, In love with your creation, way to go!!

    ReplyDelete