Thursday, October 25, 2012

13 Days of Halloween-Day 2

Good Morning World!

It's warm and sunny here in New Hampshire. I love warm Autumn days. Today I have a vintage looking Autumn card that is super simple to create.





I used paper from the 2011 Fall/Halloween stack by DCWV and some Core'dinations Vintage cardstock to create the card. The image is stamped using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and distressed around the edges using Tea Dye ink by Ranger. The image is called "Colonial Fall" and is made by Impression Obsession.

I love how this card turned out. It's warm tones reminds me of Autumn joys from my childhood.

There are two card kits and a set of six (6) finished cards available for purchase in my eBay store. Just click the tab above.

Video:

Challenge: Today's challenge is to create a project that uses the vintage feel. It can be a card, scrapbook page or a piece of altered art. To enter your creation, just post your blog address where I can find the creation in the comments below by November 1st.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment