I do apologize for not having this post up on the blog yesterday. I was rear-ended two weeks ago and I'm still recovering.
Today's challenge (or, well, yesterday's challenge) is to use Core'dinations Black Magic paper and pumpkin images to create a card, altered art item or scrapbook page. To enter simple leave your name and blog address where the image is posted in the comment section below. I can't wait to see your creations!
Here is an example-
- (1) 12x12 sheet of Core'dinations Black Magic Warlock
- Stamping Up Halloween Smiles Stamp Set
- (1) 8.5"x11" sheet of ivory Copic approved cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink pad
- Cuttlebug Candy Cane embossing folder
- Halloween Dew Drops
- Orange with black poka-dot ribbon
- adhesive (runner and Zots)
- sandpaper or sanding tool
- Cuttlebug with (1) A plate and (2) B plates
- Copic Markers-N0, N3, N6, C7, YR15, Y38, E59, E33, YG95, G99
- Cut a piece of the Warlock to 4.25"x5.5", one piece at 4x5.25"and one piece to 3x3.25"
- Cut a piece of the ivory cardstock to 8.5x5.5" and fold in half-creating a 4.25x5.5 card base
- Cut a piece of ivory cardstock to 2.75x3" and stamp image from Halloween Smiles using Memento ink.
- Color image with Copic markers as desired.
- Place 4x5.25" piece of Warlock in embossing folder so that the black side is facing up.
- Run embossing folder through Cuttlebug
- Remove cardstock from folder and sand the the black side exposing the orange color underneath.
- Adhere larger piece of Warlock cardstock to card base so that the orange is face up.
- Using the "cheater" or "Saver" method adhere a piece of ribbon to the left side of the embossed cardstock about .5" in from the edge
- Adhere Embossed cardstock to center of card base
- Adhere stamped and colored image to orange side of smaller Warlock and adhere to the card front
- Adhere three Dew Drops using Zots