Thursday, September 20, 2012

Steampunk Banner Using G45 and the Cricut

Good Morning Everyone,

Above is the Steampunk Version of a Halloween banner I saw on Xyron's Facebook page a few weeks ago. I love the original banner. So I decided to first make my own Halloween version then I decided to create a Steampunk version. I used paper from Graphic 45's Steampunk Debutante collection along with cardstock from Core'dinations. The keys and hot air balloon are from the Victorian Romance Cricut Cartridge.



The quote is from Edger Allen Poe; one of my favorite authors.


Here is a picture of the original banner I saw on Facebook.

I thought it was very cute, and something I could create with my Cricut and the Happy Hauntings cartridge. So here is a picture of my version of the Halloween banner.

I used paper from Die Cuts with a View and various embellishments I had in my brad and rub-on drawers. The pattern papers are inked with Walnut Stain Distress ink by Tim Holtz.

I hope you find this inspiring and create your own version of the banner.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment