Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Steampunk Altered Art Shadow Coffin

Good Afternoon Everyone!

It's sunny and hot here in New Hampshire USA. Laundry is drying in the sun and I have finished another Steampunk themed project. I bought the coffin at Michael's and the paper from Stamping Memories in Belmont NH.

This item is available on ebay

Front of the outside-

 Inside the coffin-


The pattern paper is from the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante collection. I used some of Tim Holtz's Wild Honey distress ink around the edges of the paper.



I used denominational foam under the flowers in the left side of the coffin and the corset on the right side.

The charms are jewelry pieces in my collection of embellishments. The loop opens to add more charms or to change the assortment. I spray painted the gears using Krylon paints.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment