Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Trace Adkins and Martina McBride Concert 2010 Book

In March of 2012, I was able to go to the Trace Adkins and Martina McBride concert at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester. I purchased the tickets for my mom, Crystal, and I online. Then counted down the days.

The concert was amazing! I was able to get some beautiful professional quality pictures. However, the pictures sat in a box until this week. Finally I was able to place in motion the ideas for a mini book that were wondering around my head.




I used paper from Rusty Pickle and the Paper Element to create the final book. Here are pictures of the book as of today.









I used some of Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink on some of the pages for Trace Adkins. 








I used some of Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Distress Ink on pages for Martina McBride. 



I used brads and other accents to fill in large spaces. 


Each of the pages has the chorus from one of the songs each artist sang.




I kept the pages simple and left room for journaling...I think this may be a present for my mom this Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Love it what a great book and yes I'd love it .

    ReplyDelete