Here is the second creation in my Holiday Fun blog event.
This creations is using a stamp from Stamping Bella and paper from Core'dinations and DCWV. This is an A2 card measuring 4"x5.5".
- Cut a piece of Core'dinations White Wash Grandpa's truck cardstock to 4x5.5" and 2.75"x2.75"
- Cut piece of pattern paper to 3.75"x5.25". (My pattern paper is from DCWV 2011 Holiday Stack.)
- Cut a piece of smooth white cardstock to 2.5"x2.5"
- Using Tuxedo Black ink from Memento ink and stamp image on white cardstock
- Color image using Copic Markers
- Use Fiskers Heritage punch to cut the corners of the image cardstock and coordinating sized Core'dinations
- Ink edges of image with Tea Dyed Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Adhere image to cardstock and pattern paper to card stock
- Adhere image to pattern paper
- attach ribbon and bow
- Adhere card front to base measuring 8"x5.5" folded in half
- Write "Wishing you many 'Cups of Good Cheer' this season" on the inside of card. (Lyric from "We Wish You a Merry Christmas")
Use a holiday song lyric in your project. When posting your project please state the song title. Please link through the comments section.