Saturday, October 10, 2015

Announcements and an Embossed Witch Flourish Card

Spooktacular Greetings Everyone!


Sorry it has been so long since my last post and my last video. Over the past few months I have been in and out of the hospital due to an unknown allergic reaction in my throat. Currently, the doctors are as mystified as I am as to why this is happening.

As the holiday and craft fair season begins, I am going through my supplies and weeding out things that I am no longer using or have never used. These items are available through my eBay store. 

Today I would like to share with you this embossed witch flourish card that I made using a stamp from Inkadinkado.






I made this card using a variety of materials that have been in my stash for...well...years. A kit for this card is available in the eBay store as well.

How-to Video:


How-to Emboss using Powder:


Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment