Friday, April 4, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #130

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is another beautiful spring day! The snow out back of my building is almost gone. (Insert happy dance) However, I'm really looking forward to summer and taking a trip up to York, Maine. So for my version of the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #130, I decided to use a more summery theme.



This card is A2 size (4.25x5.5"). The cardstock is from Core'dinations and the pattern paper is from DCWV. I colored the stamp image with Copic markers. The brad and ribbon are items that I've had in my stash. 


Here is the original sketch










Thanks for stopping by!
Toni

6 comments:

  1. Perfect coastal colors! Love the lighthouse scene! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like touch of seashell, Toni, and your coloring and creativity with "sketch". But the handwriting? Hmmm! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda. The handwriting is part of the stamped image. It is in French. Unfortunately, my French is very rusty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handwriting on stamped image is a new one on me, Toni. Sorry. Guess I'll like it now. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, this card says summer to me! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is one perfect scene you've created for your masculine card - love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete