This is a 12x12 2 page layout using the Cricut with the Tear Drop font.
- (2) 12x12 sheets of textured deep pink cardstock
- Lt. pink cardstock
- (8) Red eyelets
- (2) 12x12 sheet of heart and swirl print paper
- Valentine's ribbon tied into a bow
- Pink chalk
- Rip the heart and swirl print paper in half down the middle making hills and valleys. Chalk the ripped edges.
- Using eyelets attach the hearts and swirl paper to the top of both deep pink sheets of cardstock (4 per page)
- Using the Tear Drop font on the Cricut, cut the word "Embrace" from the hearts and swirl paper at 1 1/2 inches.Then using the shadow function cut the same word our of the Lt. pink cardstock. Adhere together.
- Cut (3) photo-mats out of the Lt. pink cardstock; (1) 8 1/4x10 1/4, (2) 4 1/4x6 1/4
- Adhere "Embrace" title on the left page toward the bottom right corner. Then adhere the large photo mat above the title.
- Adhere ribbon bow on right hand page in top left corner. Arrange and adhere photo mats.
- Create a journaling box by layering the hearts and swirls paper on top on the Lt. pink cardstock and place in lower right corner of right hand page.