Monday, November 14, 2011

My Love for Graphic 45 Paper!

Good Evening Everyone!

So I started teaching classes at Stampin' Memories in the Belknap Mall in Belmont NH. They are the only place in New Hampshire that I have been able to find Graphic 45 paper. I love this paper! I find that it's weight is great for all my projects and it's double sided. Which means I have pages that coordinate.

On December 3rd, I will be teaching a class about envelope books called Vintage Christmas Brag Book. The project I designed is using papers from the Christmas Emporium and Le Cirque collections by Graphic 45.

Please visit Stampin' Memories' Website at and Graphic 45's website at for more information on classes and products. Graphic 45 products are also available through my store. 

Below are pictures of the paper I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment