Good Afternoon Everyone! Welcome to the second video in my summer card series. I hope you enjoy the video and find it inspirational. Please feel free to leave a comment.
blank card and envelope kit-card measures 4x5.5 inches
The Paper Company, P49740, Ivory Cardstock Value Pack, 8-1/2 by 11 (50 Sheets)
Dye Ink Value Pad: Black
Tsukineko StazOn All-Purpose Cleaner, 2-Ounce
3/8'' Double-Sided Satin Ribbon Violet By The Yard
Crayola 50ct Long Colored Pencils
Allary 5/16-Inch-by-1/4-Inch Permanent Scrapbook Tape Runner
BASIS COLORS - 8.5 x 11 CARDSTOCK PAPER - Light Purple - 80LB COVER - 100 PK
Plaid Pop Dots, Package of 104, White, 1/2-Inch
Fiskars 9698 Euro 12-Inch Portable Paper Trimmer
- Cut a piece of light purple cardstock to 3 15/16x5 7/16
- Cut a piece of light purple cardstock to 2 1/4x2 3/4
- Cut a piece of cream cardstock to 2x2 1/2
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 5 3/16x3 11/16
- Using black ink, stamp image of umbrella flowers from Stampin' Up Send a Celebration on cream cardstock. Clean stamp.
- Using colored pencils color stamped image.
- Adhere stamped cream cardstock on smaller light purple cardstock using tape runner, centering image.
- Using preferred method adhere ribbon to pattern paper. (I used the "Cheater Method" with the tape runner) Tie a bow.
- Adhere pattern paper to larger light purple cardstock using tape runner.
- Adhere larger light purple cardstock to card base using tape runner.
- Place pop dots on back of mounted stamped image. Place image toward top of card at a slight angle.